1) Wearing blue jeans is something that old people do.
2) The Rolling Stones are considered corny.
3) References to Ronald Reagan on TV are always prefaced by the explanation that he was President of the United States from 1981 - 1989.
4) People laugh when you use words like 'Television' or 'Telephone'.
5) You start to tell stories about what you had to do to maintain your 'Gasoline Car'.
6) You have a sentimental collection of physical money items such as coins and dollar bills.
7) References to the most prevalent popular music form of the late 20th century are misspelled "Rock and Roll".
8) People smoking Marijuana are asked which medical problem they are using it for.
9) People put down "Catholic Popes?" as the answer to "Who were John, Paul, George, and Ringo?"
10) You read about some group of politicians calling themselves "Republicans" who claim that they were the ones that first warned the country about global warming.